Business France is hiring V.I.As
A presentation by Business France
As an agency of the French State, its missions are:
- To support French companies in their exports and international development.
- To canvas foreign companies and host their investments in France.
- To promote and manage International Internship in a Company (V.I.E)
- To promote the economic attractiveness and spread the image of France around the world.
You want to know more about Business France? Click here!
Business France is strengthening its international teams
To support French companies as much as possible in their globalisation, Business France has set up operations in 74 offices around the world covering over 110 countries.
To bolster its workforce of 1,500 people, Business France is regularly on the lookout for International Interns in Administration. There are on average 80 V.I.As recruited every year!
As a V.I.A, you will be joining one of the four sectors of Export activity (Industries and Cleantech, Tech and Services, Art of Living and Healthcare, Agrotech) or the Invest sector to support prospecting for foreign investors.
What assignments are open to you as a V.I.A?
The main assignments entrusted to V.I.As at Business France are in the areas of:
- Economic development
Becoming an International Intern at Business France, is open to you if:
- You like the idea of working internationally,
- You are fluent in English and/or another language,
- You are committed to promoting France abroad,
- You know how to network and how to organise a business network.
How does recruitment as a V.I.A work?
- Register (link to registration) on My International Internship and apply for Business France V.I.A offers. Some missions or destinations are very successful, so send your CV and your covering letter now!
- If you are preselected, you will be asked to attend telephone/video interviews and a language test.